Colloquium LLC cordially welcome you all to the 2nd International Conference on Obesity and Diabetes which is going to be in the month of October at Valencia, Spain from 24-25, 2019. The theme of the conference “Obesity, a dying “weigh of life" explains us a medical condition in which excess body fat has accumulated to an extent, which has a negative impact on the body.
With a great zest, our organization Colloquium LLC would invite you all to have your presence at our venue so that people who are suffering from obstetrics would know how to balance their diet and understand that every individual has to keep their health wealthy. One of the major root cause of this event is to provide a cutting-edge information, which would directly reach to the patients suffering from both Obesity and Diabetes, help them in eradicating their health issues, and stay fit and healthy. Your presence at our conference will create an interest in students and many other eminent personalities who would be attending the conference to know more about the advancements that are going on the particular field.
Why to attend?
Here are few reasons that why we should attend our industry conference:
1. Educational Opportunities: Everyone who are attending the conference will have a chance to learn where we can get new ideas regarding our industry. The educational aspect of a conference can expose you to new ways of conducting your business and help you discover how to be more productive.
2. Networking with Peers: Industry Conferences provide us a great opportunity to network with people who would be attending across the globe. Avoiding peers for fear of others discovering your competitive advantage can actually limit your own success. Collaboration is the way to approach networking. While there are those whose intentions can be suspect, most people can help each other uncover ideas and spark inspiration when they get to know each other on a personal level.
3. Position yourself as an expert: If you are an active member at your event then you can develop a reputation as an expert to peer with other people and students who would be attending congress.
4. Have Fun: Industry conferences can add a layer of enjoyment to managing your career growth by mixing a social aspect into your learning and industry branding efforts.
1. Individuals may submit up to two regular abstracts as the first author.
2. Individuals may submit an unlimited number of Trials in Progress abstracts.
3. Individuals may serve as a co-author on an unlimited number of abstracts.
1. All types of Psychology, Psychiatry, and Mental Health research are eligible for submission.
2. Abstract should address scientific questions, detail clinical observations, or contain primary scientific data.
3. Data from the long-term follow-up of previously presented clinical trials should be submitted only if significant new information can be shown.
4. Interim analysis of a prospective randomized clinical trial will be considered if it is performed as planned in the original protocol and is statistically valid.
5. Abstracts of clinically - related subjects should be combined into a single abstract. Please Note: Submission of multiple abstracts on a single study may result in the rejection of one or more abstracts.
TRYP Valencia Feria
C/ Cullera 67, Pincode- 46035, Valencia, Spain Valencia Spain 46035