Colloquium Series LLC cordially invites you to the 3rd International Conference on Gynaecology and Obstetrics, which is going to be at Bali, Indonesia in the month of May from 25th to 26th, 2020. Colloquium LLC is the platform where professionals, scientist and renowned people express and share their knowledge, which provides an innovative information to students and many other people who are suffering from Menopause stage and Fetal Problems of women.
With the great zest, we cordially invite you to our summit that is “3rd International Conference on Gynaecology and Obstetrics”. This particular conference mainly focuses on Menopause stage and Fetal Problems of women. This summit dedicates, to the people working in the field Menopause stage and Fetal Problems of women with the theme “Innovative Approaches and Development in Women’s Health and Baby”.
International Conference on Gynaecology and Obstetrics is an annual meeting of renowned Gynaecologists and Obstetrics as well as committees. This conference is primarily focuses to discuss the future of the Children and Women’s Health, advancements, therapy and issues we are facing in the field of Gynaecology with mutual collaborations and organizational development.
Why to attend?
Our aim is to make common men know the recent advancements on the field of Gynaecology with excellent talks & discussions by top Gynaecologists and Obstetrics. With a great base from distinguished academicians in the field of Gynaecology and Obstetrics, Public Health professionals, Gynaecology Professionals, NGO Workers, Scientists, academic scientists, industry researchers, Gynaecology researchers.
We are featuring many exciting academic programs including multiple panels, workshops, affinity group lunches, paper presentations, and scientific sessions by reputed Gynaecologists from all over the world, which makes our conference the best of other Gynaecology conferences.
1. Individuals may submit up to two regular abstracts as the first author.
2. Individuals may submit an unlimited number of Trials in Progress abstracts.
3. Individuals may serve as a co-author on an unlimited number of abstracts.
1. All types of Gynaecology and Obstetrics research are eligible for submission.
2. Abstract should address scientific questions, detail clinical observations, or contain primary scientific data.
3. Data from the long-term follow-up of previously presented clinical trials should be submitted only if significant new information can be shown.
4. Interim analysis of a prospective randomized clinical trial will be considered if it is performed as planned in the original protocol and is statistically valid.
5. Abstracts of clinically-related subjects should be combined into a single abstract. Please Note: Submission of multiple abstracts on a single study may result in the rejection of one or more abstracts.
1. Provide your full name, academic degree(s), institution, address, and email address and recent photograph. You will receive all future correspondence from us regarding the status of your abstract.
2. The selected abstracts will be in Conference Proceedings
Bentham Science Publishers is a major STM journal publisher of 130 plus print and online journal. Out of these, 40 journals have already registered good IMPACT FACTORS as per Journal Citation Reports® 2017. These titles have extensive readership mostly in Europe and North America. Bentham Science publishes eBooks in all areas of Science, Technology and Medicine. Our eBooks provide professionals, academicians, corporate researchers, graduates and undergraduates worldwide with the most current information in their subject areas of interest.