Colloquium LLC cordially invites you to the Annual Conference on Mental Health, which is going to be at Paris, France in the month of November from 28th to 29th, 2019. Colloquium LLC is the platform where professionals, scientist and renowned people express and share their knowledge, which provides an innovative information to students and many other people who are suffering from psychological and mental disorders.
With the great zest, we cordially invite you to our summit that is “Annual Conference on Mental Health”. This particular conference mainly focuses on psychiatrists and mental health disorders and therapies. This summit dedicates, to the people working in the field of Psychology and Neurology with the theme “Mental Health in a changing world”.
International Conference on Psychiatry and Mental Health is an annual meeting of renowned Psychiatrists as well as Psychological committees. This conference is primarily focuses to discuss the future of the Psychiatry, Psychological Syndromes, advancements, therapy and issues we are facing in the field of Psychiatry with mutual collaborations and organizational development.
Why to attend?
Here are few reasons that why we should attend our industry conference:
1. Educational Opportunities: Everyone who are attending the conference will have a chance to learn where we can get new ideas regarding our industry. The educational aspect of a conference can expose you to new ways of conducting your business and help you discover how to be more productive.
2. Networking with Peers: Industry Conferences provide us a great opportunity to network with people who would be attending across the globe. Avoiding peers for fear of others discovering your competitive advantage can actually limit your own success. Collaboration is the way to approach networking. While there are those whose intentions can be suspect, most people can help each other uncover ideas and spark inspiration when they get to know each other on a personal level.
3. Position yourself as an expert: If you are an active member at your event then you can develop a reputation as an expert to peer with other people and students who would be attending congress.
4. Have Fun: Industry conferences can add a layer of enjoyment to managing your career growth by mixing a social aspect into your learning and industry branding efforts.
1.Individuals may submit up to two regular abstracts as the first author.
2.Individuals may submit an unlimited number of Trials in Progress abstracts.
3.Individuals may serve as a co-author on an unlimited number of abstracts.
1. All types of Psychology, Psychiatry, and Mental Health research are eligible for submission.
2. Abstract should address scientific questions, detail clinical observations, or contain primary scientific data.
3. Data from the long-term follow-up of previously presented clinical trials should be submitted only if significant new information can be shown.
4. Interim analysis of a prospective randomized clinical trial will be considered if it is performed as planned in the original protocol and is statistically valid.
5. Abstracts of clinically-related subjects should be combined into a single abstract. Please Note: Submission of multiple abstracts on a single study may result in the rejection of one or more abstracts.
1. Provide your full name, academic degree(s), institution, address, and email address and recent photograph. You will receive all future correspondence from us regarding the status of your abstract.
2. The selected abstracts will be in Conference Proceedings.
Many Industries across the globe conducted campaigns where professionals struggled to know about the impact among the patients who are suffering from neurological disorders. Every year there has been an increase in the percentage of patients who are suffering from diseases like Mental Disorders, Schizophrenia, Stress, Anxiety, Mental Illness and Disorders.
To see a change everyone needs to look after their mental as well as their physical health and these campaigns created an impact on the patients who are suffering from diseases. The Mental Health Software Market was worth USD 0.78 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach approximately USD 2.68 billion by 2023, while registering itself at a compound annual growth rate CAGR of 14.72% during the forecast period. Mental health software empowers behavioural health experts to pick the best treatment plan for a person experiencing anxiety, addiction, stress, depression and so on, on the basis of clinical confirmations and patient records. The software enables clients to plan online appointments and pay the medical bills by means of mobile devices, for example, PCs and cell phones. It is custom fabricated software that empowers analysts to comprehend the behavioural conduct of patients and offer them the best treatment intend to bargain against their issue. MHS is widely used software by numerous experts.