Colloquium LLC warmly welcome you all to “Global Meeting on Pharmaceuticals and Drug Delivery Systems” which is going to be at London, UK in the month of February 17-18, 2020. It is an immense pleasure for our organization to launch the conference across the globe where worlds renowned Scientist, Professors, Doctors, Students, etc. will be attending this event.
Do we know what is Pharmaceuticals and Drug Delivery Systems and their difference?
The Pharmaceutical discovers, develops, produces, and markets drugs or pharmaceutical drugs for use as medications to be administered (or self-administered) to patients, with the aim to cure them, vaccinate them, or alleviate the symptoms. Pharmaceutical companies may deal in generic or brand medications and medical devices. They are subject to a variety of laws and regulations that govern the patenting, testing, safety, efficacy and marketing of drugs.
Drug Delivery refers to approaches, formulations, technologies, and systems for transporting a pharmaceutical compound in the body as needed to safely achieve its desired therapeutic effect. It may involve scientific site-targeting within the body, or it might involve facilitating systemic pharmacokinetics; in any case, it is typically concerned with both quantity and duration of drug presence. Drug delivery is often approached via a drug's chemical formulation, but it may also involve medical devices or drug-device combination products. Drug delivery is a concept heavily integrated with dosage form and route of administration, the latter sometimes even being considered part of the definition
As nouns the difference between drug and pharmaceutical is that drug is (pharmacology) a substance used to treat an illness, relieve a symptom, or modify a chemical process in the body for a specific purpose or drug can be (obsolete) a drudge while pharmaceutical is (medicine) a pharmaceutical or pharmacological preparation or product; a drug. As a verb drug is to administer intoxicating drugs to, generally without the recipient's knowledge or consent or drug can be (drag). As pharmaceutical is (medicine) of, or relating to pharmacy or pharmacists.
Why to attend?
Here are few reasons that why we should attend our industry conference:
1. Educational Opportunities: Everyone who are attending the conference will have a chance to learn where we can get new ideas regarding our industry. The educational aspect of a conference can expose you to new ways of conducting your business and help you discover how to be more productive.
2. Networking with Peers: Industry Conferences provide us a great opportunity to network with people who would be attending across the globe. Avoiding peers for fear of others discovering your competitive advantage can actually limit your own success. Collaboration is the way to approach networking. While there are those whose intentions can be suspect, most people can help each other uncover ideas and spark inspiration when they get to know each other on a personal level.
3. Position yourself as an expert: If you are an active member at your event then you can develop a reputation as an expert to peer with other people and students who would be attending congress.
4. Have Fun: Industry conferences can add a layer of enjoyment to managing your career growth by mixing a social aspect into your learning and industry branding efforts.
1. Individuals may submit up to two regular abstracts as the first author.
2. Individuals may submit an unlimited number of Trials in Progress abstracts.
3. Individuals may serve as a co-author on an unlimited number of abstracts.
1. All types of Psychology, Psychiatry, and Mental Health research are eligible for submission.
2. Abstract should address scientific questions, detail clinical observations, or contain primary scientific data.
3. Data from the long-term follow-up of previously presented clinical trials should be submitted only if significant new information can be shown.
4. Interim analysis of a prospective randomized clinical trial will be considered if it is performed as planned in the original protocol and is statistically valid.
5. Abstracts of clinically-related subjects should be combined into a single abstract. Please Note: Submission of multiple abstracts on a single study may result in the rejection of one or more abstracts.
1. Provide your full name, academic degree(s), institution, address, and email address and recent photograph. You will receive all future correspondence from us regarding the status of your abstract.
2. The selected abstracts will be in Conference Proceedings.