Colloquium LLC warmly welcome you all to “Global Meeting on Vaccines and Immunology” which is going to be held at Cape Town, South Africa in the month of March 26-27, 2020, which is organized by Colloquium LLC.It is an immense pleasure for our organization to launch the conference across the globe where worlds renowned Scientist, Professors, Doctors, Students, etc. will be attending this event.
Do we know what is Vaccines and Immunology?
A Vaccine is a biological preparation that provides active acquired immunity to a particular disease. A vaccine typically contains an agent that resembles a disease-causing microorganism and is often made from weakened or killed forms of the microbe, its toxins, or one of its surface proteins. The agent stimulates the body's immune system to recognize the agent as a threat, destroy it, and to further recognize and destroy any of the microorganisms associated with that agent that it may encounter in the future. Vaccines can be prophylactic (example: to prevent or ameliorate the effects of a future infection by a natural or "wild" pathogen), or therapeutic (e.g., vaccines against cancer are being investigated.
Immunology is a branch of biology that covers the study of immune system in all organisms. Immunology charts, measures, and contextualizes the physiological functioning of the immune system in states of both health and diseases; malfunctions of the immune system in immunological disorders (such as autoimmune diseases, hypersensitivities, immune deficiency, and transplant rejection); and the physical, chemical, and physiological characteristics of the components of the immune system in vitro, in situ, and in vivo. Immunology has applications in numerous disciplines of medicine, particularly in the fields of organ transplantation, oncology, rheumatology, virology, bacteriology, parasitology, psychiatry, and dermatology
Why to attend?
Here are few reasons that why we should attend our industry conference:
1. Educational Opportunities: Everyone who are attending the conference will have a chance to learn where we can get new ideas regarding our industry. The educational aspect of a conference can expose you to new ways of conducting your business and help you discover how to be more productive.
2. Networking with Peers: Industry Conferences provide us a great opportunity to network with people who would be attending across the globe. Avoiding peers for fear of others discovering your competitive advantage can actually limit your own success. Collaboration is the way to approach networking. While there are those whose intentions can be suspect, most people can help each other uncover ideas and spark inspiration when they get to know each other on a personal level.
3. Position yourself as an expert: If you are an active member at your event then you can develop a reputation as an expert to peer with other people and students who would be attending congress.
4. Have Fun: Industry conferences can add a layer of enjoyment to managing your career growth by mixing a social aspect into your learning and industry branding efforts.
1. Individuals may submit up to two regular abstracts as the first author.
2. Individuals may submit an unlimited number of Trials in Progress abstracts.
3. Individuals may serve as a co-author on an unlimited number of abstracts.
1. All types of Vaccines and Immunological research are eligible for submission.
2. Abstract should address scientific questions, detail clinical observations, or contain primary scientific data.
3. Data from the long-term follow-up of previously presented clinical trials should be submitted only if significant new information can be shown.
4. Interim analysis of a prospective randomized clinical trial will be considered if it is performed as planned in the original protocol and is statistically valid.
5. Abstracts of clinically-related subjects should be combined into a single abstract. Please Note: Submission of multiple abstracts on a single study may result in the rejection of one or more abstracts.
1. Provide your full name, academic degree(s), institution, address, and email address and recent photograph. You will receive all future correspondence from us regarding the status of your abstract.
2. The selected abstracts will be in Conference Proceedings.
Bentham Science Publishers is a major STM journal publisher of 130 plus print and online journal. Out of these, 40 journals have already registered good IMPACT FACTORS as per Journal Citation Reports® 2017. These titles have extensive readership mostly in Europe and North America. Bentham Science publishes eBooks in all areas of Science, Technology and Medicine. Our eBooks provide professionals, academicians, corporate researchers, graduates and undergraduates worldwide with the most current information in their subject areas of interest.