It gives us immense pleasure to invite you to join “AgroFood 2019”- “International Conference on Agriculture & Food Technology” to be held at one of the most ancient and culturally rich cities of “Bangkok, Thailand” from during September 16 & 17 – 2019. The conference is being organized by Colloquium LLC with an aim to provide a platform for researchers, scientists, technocrats, academicians and engineers to exchange their innovative ideas and new research findings in the field of Agriculture & Food Technology-2019. Theme of Conference: “Assembling New Implementations in AgroFood Research”.
International Conference on Agriculture & Food Technology will provide a wonderful opportunity for you to refresh your knowledge and explore the new innovations in the field of Agriculture & Food Technology. We would like to thank each one of you for those who are going to attend the conference and bringing your expertise to our gathering. Our attendees will enjoy the diverse educational opportunities and networking events created through the collaboration of leading Agro-Food organizations.
Scope and importance of Agriculture & Food Technology
Agriculture is a production plant where the free gifts of nature such as land, water, air, soil energy, etc. are used as inputs and then converted into a single primary unit that is crop plants and their yield which is indispensable for human beings. Those primary units are consumed by animals and are converted into secondary units like milk, meat, eggs, wool, honey, silk, etc. Agriculture has the contribution of 16% in the gross domestic product (GDP) of the country. The agricultural sector also provides livelihood to two-thirds of the population. The agricultural sector is responsible for the employment of 58% of the country’s workforce.
Food has become a high-profit industry by reason of the scope it offers for value addition, particularly with the food processing industry getting recognized in India as a high-priority area. In order to achieve the expected returns on investment through good quality and right value addition, application of technology has become imperative, leading to an unprecedented demand for scientists, technologists and other professionals who can manage the emerging challenges of the food processing industry effectively. This role of professionals and trained personnel in the food industry as well as in the various R&D areas of Food Science and technology is immense. In simple words "There is a huge requirement for Food Technology professionals in India and abroad”. The concept of processed foods has caught the imagination of consumers in recent years because of their enhanced convenience, variety, nutrition, and taste. The challenge, therefore, lies in continuously developing new variations of food items, as well as new processes that will maximize its appeal and shelf-life, and minimize the use of chemicals and preservatives.
Why to attend?
Here are few reasons that why we should attend our industry conference:
1. Educational Opportunities: Everyone who are attending the conference will have a chance to learn where we can get new ideas regarding our industry. The educational aspect of a conference can expose you to new ways of conducting your business and help you discover how to be more productive.
2. Networking with Peers: Industry Conferences provide us a great opportunity to network with people who would be attending across the globe. Avoiding peers for fear of others discovering your competitive advantage can actually limit your own success. Collaboration is the way to approach networking. While there are those whose intentions can be suspect, most people can help each other uncover ideas and spark inspiration when they get to know each other on a personal level.
3. Position yourself as an expert: If you are an active member at your event then you can develop a reputation as an expert to peer with other people and students who would be attending congress.
4. Have Fun: Industry conferences can add a layer of enjoyment to managing your career growth by mixing a social aspect into your learning and industry branding efforts.
1. Individuals may submit up to two regular abstracts as the first author.
2. Individuals may submit an unlimited number of Trials in Progress abstracts.
3. Individuals may serve as a co-author on an unlimited number of abstracts.
1. Provide your full name, academic degree(s), institution, address, and email address and recent photograph. You will receive all future correspondence from us regarding the status of your abstract.
2. The selected abstracts will be in Conference Proceedings.
AVANI ATRIUM BANGKOK
1880 New Petchburi Road, Bangkok 10310 Thailand
Open Agriculture is an open access journal from De Gruyter’s Open Access portfolio, publishing original articles reflecting the latest achievements on agriculture and related topics. Its major goal is to spread up-to-date knowledge on Agriculture, along with maintaining the high quality of its published content. The journal accepts submissions of original scientific papers, short communications, review articles and offers an immediate publication upon completing the publishing process.
Open Agriculture is covered e.g. by SCOPUS and Web of Science - Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI).