Colloquium LLC takes a great privilege in announcing the International Conference on Chemistry which is going to be at London, United Kingdom in the month of February on 20-21, 2020. This event is particularly an inovatory and stimulating event which provides a cutting edge information on Physical, Organic and Inorganic Chemistry. This stage provides an opportunity to everyone to get the idea about the recent advancements that are occurring in the field of Chemistry. It gives a chance to exchange or share ideas and establish a collaboration amongst the eminent people across the globe and provides B2B meetings.
What is Chemistry?
Chemistry is the scientific discipline involved with elements and compounds composed of atoms, molecules and ions: their composition, structure, properties, behavior, and the changes they undergo during a reaction with other substances.
To know more what people say we cordially invite you the “International Conference on Chemistry” which is being hosted by Colloquium LLC from February 20 to February 21, 2020 at London, United Kingdom. Colloquium LLC is the eco-friendly company which is organizing conferences across the globe at Europe and Asia Pacific regions.
The theme of the conference is “Chemistry is the astronomy of the Molecular World”
London comprises four World Heritage Sites: the Tower of London; Kew Gardens; the site covering the Palace of Westminster, Westminster Abbey, and St Margaret's Church; and the historic settlement of Greenwich. Further landmarks include Buckingham Palace, the London Eye, Piccadilly Circus, St Paul's Cathedral, Tower Bridge, Trafalgar Square and The Shard. London is home to numerous museums, galleries, libraries, sporting events and other cultural institutions, including the British Museum , National Gallery, Natural History Museum, Tate Modern, British Library and West End theatres. The London Underground is the hoariest underground railway network in the world.
The global Chemical instruments market for the forecast period of 2014 to 2019. This market is expected to reach $2,205.9 Million by 2019 from $1,713.0 Million in 2014, at a CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period (2014 to 2019). Chemical Instruments Market is expected to reach $2.2 Billion by 2019. The automotive sensors market, in terms of value, is expected to grow from USD 22.94 Billion in 2016 to USD 36.42 Billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 6.71% between 2017 and 2023. The smart sensor market is expected to grow from USD 18.58 Billion in 2015 to USD 57.77 Billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 18.1% between 2016 and 2022. The global battery market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.15% to reach a market size of 17.26 Billion by 2021. The Global Graphene Battery Market size is projected to reach $115 million by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 38.4% during the forecast period (2016-2022). The Global Lithium-Ion Battery Market size is expected reach $46.21 billion by 2022, with a CAGR of 10.8% during the forecast period (2016-2022). The global lead acid battery market is expected to surpass US$ 58 Billion in 2020, up from US$ 48.8 Billion observed in 2015.
The global corrosion protective coatings market is expected to reach USD 28.02 billion by 2024. The global corrosion protective coatings market demand was 5,821.3 kilo tons in 2015 and is expected to reach 10,196.6 kilo tons by 2024, growing at a CAGR of 6.4% from 2016 to 2024. The electrochemical sensors market is expected to grow to USD 8.35 billion by 2021 at a CAGR of 7.97% over the period 2016-2021.
Why to attend?
Here are few reasons that why we should attend our industry conference:
1. Educational Opportunities: Everyone who are attending the conference will have a chance to learn where we can get new ideas regarding our industry. The educational aspect of a conference can expose you to new ways of conducting your business and help you discover how to be more productive.
2. Networking with Peers: Industry Conferences provide us a great opportunity to network with people who would be attending across the globe. Avoiding peers for fear of others discovering your competitive advantage can actually limit your own success. Collaboration is the way to approach networking. While there are those whose intentions can be suspect, most people can help each other uncover ideas and spark inspiration when they get to know each other on a personal level.
3. Position yourself as an expert: If you are an active member at your event then you can develop a reputation as an expert to peer with other people and students who would be attending congress.
4. Have Fun: Industry conferences can add a layer of enjoyment to managing your career growth by mixing a social aspect into your learning and industry branding efforts.
1. Individuals may submit up to two regular abstracts as the first author.
2. Individuals may submit an unlimited number of Trials in Progress abstracts.
3. Individuals may serve as a co-author on an unlimited number of abstracts.
1.All types of Chemistry background and researchers are eligible for submission.
2. Abstract should address scientific questions, detail research observations, or contain primary Scientific data.
3. Data from the long-term follow-up of previously presented clinical trials should be submitted only if significant new information can be shown.
4. Interim analysis of a prospective randomized clinical trial will be considered if it is performed as planned in the original protocol and is statistically valid.
5. Abstracts of clinically-related subjects should be combined into a single abstract. Please Note: Submission of multiple abstracts on a single study may result in the rejection of one or more abstracts.
1. Provide your full name, academic degree(s), institution, address, and email address and recent photograph. You will receive all future correspondence from us regarding the status of your abstract.
2. The selected abstracts will be in Conference Proceedings.
Bentham Science Publishers is a major STM journal publisher of 130 plus print and online journal. Out of these, 40 journals have already registered good IMPACT FACTORS as per Journal Citation Reports® 2017. These titles have extensive readership mostly in Europe and North America. Bentham Science publishes eBooks in all areas of Science, Technology and Medicine. Our eBooks provide professionals, academicians, corporate researchers, graduates and undergraduates worldwide with the most current information in their subject areas of interest.