Colloquium LLC takes a privilege to announce the “International Conference on Physics” which is an honour for organisation to launch this conference across the globe where world’s renowned Scientist, Professors, Doctors, Students etc. will be attending this event. This conference will be organised in the month of February on 20 to 21, 2020 which is going to be at London, UK.
As we all know that Physics is one of the oldest academic disciplines and through its inclusions of Astronomy. It is defined as the Natural Science that studies matter, its Motion and behaviour through Space and Time and that studies the related entities of Energy and Force. Its scope of study encompasses not only the behaviour of objects under the action of given forces but also the nature and origin of Gravitational, Electromagnetic, and Nuclear Force fields.
Modern Physics is a branch of physics which deals with the post-Newtonian concepts in the world of Physics. It is mainly based on the two major breakthroughs of the twentieth century: Relativity and Quantum Mechanics.
1. Classical vs Modern Physics
2. Condensed Matter Physics
3. Astro-Particle Physics Cosmology
4. Material Physics
5. Nuclear Physics
6. Atomic, Molecular Physics
7. Quantum Science and Technology
9. Plasma Physics
10. Magnetic Materials
11. Applied Physics
12. Earth Science
15. Theoretical Physics
16. Imaging and Medical Physics
Why to attend?
Here are few reasons that why we should attend our industry conference:
1. Educational Opportunities: Everyone who are attending the conference will have a chance to learn where we can get new ideas regarding our industry. The educational aspect of a conference can expose you to new ways of conducting your business and help you discover how to be more productive.
2. Networking with Peers: Industry Conferences provide us a great opportunity to network with people who would be attending across the globe. Avoiding peers for fear of others discovering your competitive advantage can actually limit your own success. Collaboration is the way to approach networking. While there are those whose intentions can be suspect, most people can help each other uncover ideas and spark inspiration when they get to know each other on a personal level.
3. Position yourself as an expert: If you are an active member at your event then you can develop a reputation as an expert to peer with other people and students who would be attending congress.
4. Have Fun: Industry conferences can add a layer of enjoyment to managing your career growth by mixing a social aspect into your learning and industry branding efforts.
1. Individuals may submit up to two regular abstracts as the first author.
2. Individuals may submit an unlimited number of Trials in Progress abstracts.
3. Individuals may serve as a co-author on an unlimited number of abstracts.
1. All types of Atomic, Nuclear and Theoretical Physics research are eligible for submission.
2. Abstract should address scientific questions, detail clinical observations, or contain primary scientific data.
3. Data from the long-term follow-up of previously presented clinical trials should be submitted only if significant new information can be shown.
4. Interim analysis of a prospective randomized clinical trial will be considered if it is performed as planned in the original protocol and is statistically valid.
5. Abstracts of clinically-related subjects should be combined into a single abstract. Please Note: Submission of multiple abstracts on a single study may result in the rejection of one or more abstracts.
1. Provide your full name, academic degree(s), institution, address, and email address and recent photograph. You will receive all future correspondence from us regarding the status of your abstract.
2. The selected abstracts will be in Conference Proceedings.
Bentham Science Publishers is a major STM journal publisher of 130 plus print and online journal. Out of these, 40 journals have already registered good IMPACT FACTORS as per Journal Citation Reports® 2017. These titles have extensive readership mostly in Europe and North America. Bentham Science publishes eBooks in all areas of Science, Technology and Medicine. Our eBooks provide professionals, academicians, corporate researchers, graduates and undergraduates worldwide with the most current information in their subject areas of interest.