Information We Collect:
The Service collects information from you in two ways: directly from your input and automatically through the Service’s technologies.
The types of personal information that the Service collects directly from you depends on the content and features you use and may include:
- Contact details, such as your name, email address, postal address and telephone number.
- Educational, professional, and other background information, such as field of study, current position, practice and your interests.
- Account login credentials, such as usernames and passwords.
- Payment information, such as a credit or debit card number.
- Social network information, such as your social media handles.
- Contributions, such as comments, feedback, posts and other content.
- Communication preferences, such as e-alerts.
The Service also automatically collects information about your use of the Service, such as:
- Computer, device and connection information, such as IP address, browser type and version, operating system, mobile platform, unique device identifier and other technical identifiers.
- Usage data, such as clickstream data, including date and time stamp and referring and exit pages, search terms you used, and pages you visited or searched for on the Service.
- For location-aware services, the physical location of your device.
How we use your information
Colloquium, LLC is committed to delivering a relevant and useful experience to you. To that end, we may use your personal information to:
- Provide the Service to you, such as allow access or delivery and process or fulfil an order or transaction.
- Offer you customized content and individualized personalization of the Service to make it more relevant to your interests and geography.
- Enhance and improve the Service, such as add new content and features.
- Notify you about changes or updates and provide you with special offers, promotions, surveys and other information related to the Service.
- Deliver In-Service advertisements and related promotional campaigns relevant to your interests.
- Provide you with technical, product and other support and help to keep the Service Woking, safe and secure.
- Identify, analyze and evaluate usage, including for the purposes of research, audits, reporting and paying royalties and license fees to third-party content providers.
We may also use your personal information to:
- Respond to your requests, inquiries, comments or concerns
- Conduct and administer surveys
- Provide you with relevant special offers, promotions and other information about products, events and services of our
- Enhance and improve our products, events and services and develop new ones.
We may on occasion also match or combine the personal information that you provide with information that we obtain from other sources or that is already in our records, whether collected online or offline or by predecessor or affiliated group companies, for the purposes described above.
Sharing your information:
We share your personal information with your consent or as necessary to complete a transaction or provide a service that you have requested or authorized. We may share your personal information with our affiliate programmes or affiliates.
Your shared account and related services
If you create an account on Colloquium, LLC. and it's services listed, you can sign in with the same credentials to all of them.
Your choices and communications preferences
You can manage your communications preferences and interests when you register with the Service, by updating your account preferences, by using the “opt-out” or unsubscribe mechanism or other means provided within the communications that you receive from us or by contacting us. We reserve the right to notify you of changes or updates to the Service whenever necessary.
Access to, accuracy and deletion of your information
The Service may allow registered users to access their account information and make corrections or updates upon login at any time. The accuracy of such information is solely the responsibility of the user.
Colloquium, LLC takes precautions to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction through the use of appropriate administrative, physical and technical security measures.
Cross-border transfer of your information
Your personal information may be transferred to and stored in servers and facilities located in your region or another country. We take steps to ensure that the information continues to be protected wherever it is located.
1603 Capitol Ave,
Cheyenne, WY 82001
United States of America